For students and teachers wishing to expand and deepen their understanding of Yoga. Experience the Heart of Yoga with Practice with Perri.
Yoga should never hurt or cause pain or strain. Yoga is only freedom!
Principles are not individually applicable but practice is. At this workshop you will learn:
- The principles of yoga practice outlined in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- How to use breath as the conductor of your practice
- To release patterns of tension and create ease of movement
- To align your body and effort to negotiate gravity efficiently
- Why function follows form and how to adapt a practice in the appropriate manner for you.
With intention and intelligence, we experience how breath and movement create a safe and confident practice that results in ease and freedom in body, mind and spirit. Through the body, by way of the mind we find Yoga.
Learn more about Yoga Postures HERE
Interested in the next Alignment Workshop? Contact us HERE!